Visitor Terrace Dock E
The starting point of the shuttle service to Dock E is the tour cash register on Dock B. The shuttle bus connects the dock B terrace every half hour to Terminal E. The journey takes about 10 minutes (only Wednesday Saturday and Sunday). The visitor terrace on Dock E is open at the following times:
Summer time: 14.06.2023 bis 01.10.2023
Saturday: 12:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: 12:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Children between 10 and 16 years old pay 2 francs, adults from 16 years old can use the terrace on Dock E for 5 francs. Admission is free for children under 10 years old. The same applies to members of IG Flughafen Zürich. Upon presentation of the personal membership card, admission is free.
From the visitor's terrace on Dock E you can photograph as follows:
- Take off on RWY 16 (300-400mm lens required)
- All aircraft parked on the northern side of Dock E
- All aircraft parked on the P-parking areas
Notes for Spotters:
- The terrace on Dock E is located north of almost all flight movements, which means all-day backlight. Except for the aircraft parked on the north side of Dock E, which can be photographed in the best light until 5:00 PM an early visit is recommended. For Regi Spotter, the terrace on Dock E is the best choice. Here, the visitor escapes almost no flight movements.
- Photographing is possible without a ladder.
- Catering is available.