Visitor Terrace Dock B
Since 01.12.2011, the newly converted spectator terrace on Dock B is accessible to visitors via check-in 2 at the following times:
Winter time: 29.03.2020 to 24.10.2020
Daily: 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Summer time: 25.10.2020 to 28.03.2021
Daily: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Children between the ages of 10 and 16 pay two francs, adults aged 16 and over will be able to use the new viewing platform for five francs. Admission is free for children under 10 years old. The same applies to members of ig Zurich Airport. Upon presentation of the personal membership card, admission is free.
From the visitor's terrace on Dock B you can photograph as follows:
- Take off on RWY 16 (300-400mm lens required)
- Landings on RWY 34 (South approach concept)
- Take off on RWY 34 (east approach concept)
- All traffic at Dock B and at the stands south of Dock A and SR Technics
- Traffic to and from the W-Stands
Notes for Spotters:
- The lighting conditions for photos of the visitor terrace on Dock B are fine throughout the summer.
- Photographing is possible without a ladder
- Catering is available.
- Parking available